kinnery, twenty summers old. someday, we'll become birds and snowflakes and dandelion seeds, and we'll fly away on the wind like the vagabond souls we are. take my hand.

kinnery@live.ca

dandelion seeds


do you ever think that maybe you're a bird?

maybe you're really a bird, and this human body is just a shell, and someday it's going to peel off and you're going to take off and fly and fly and fly until your wings can't carry you anymore.


do you ever wish you could run away? or fly away? do you ever wish you could escape the shadows and run away to somewhere you can be happy? somewhere you once were happy? it feels like, if you run away, you can end up leaving yourself behind. and there will be nothing left but dust and dust and dust. i want to be something you can't understand, not just a different version of myself, but a different
something altogether. i want to be something new, something nobody has ever heard of. i want to be dandelion seeds and blow away on the wind. i want to be a flock of birds and fly fly fly until my wings give out. i want to be anything, anything but me.

8 comments:

  1. escape then, dearest. escape with me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could run away too, I want to start someting new, yes. I don't know how to explain,
    but I kind of feel related to this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, this is so lovely. I daydream about nothing else. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I want to be something you can't understand"

    This calls out to my heart dearly
    As if there was nothing else but the need to escape, to never settl

    :')

    Thoughts and words,
    Jayson

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I am constantly thinking like that. Love the blog, xo A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, my friends. Yes, it's so hard to stay in one place, is it not?

    I really appreciate your comments, each one fills my heart with joy and is read time and time again. Whenever I feel low, it's wonderful to have your words to lift me back up.

    Peace to you, all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish always that I could fly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. always. i wish to fly away, always.

    ReplyDelete

remember that you are beautiful. thank you for your thoughts.