kinnery, twenty summers old. someday, we'll become birds and snowflakes and dandelion seeds, and we'll fly away on the wind like the vagabond souls we are. take my hand.

kinnery@live.ca

songs

she sat at the piano with everything upon her, weights and walls built up in her heart over her lifetime. as her fingers began to fall perfectly across the ivory, the tea-stained tears began to pour out, and a story was born.
i think that's how all stories are born. a name, a thought, a word... or a song.



i know for certain that mine was born with a song.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore 'Coeur de Pirate' so very very much. I'd not heard this particular song before, so thank you for sharing. I think my story was born with a song, too.
    You are a beautiful bird x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting your song intertwine with mine.

    ReplyDelete

remember that you are beautiful. thank you for your thoughts.