kinnery, twenty summers old. someday, we'll become birds and snowflakes and dandelion seeds, and we'll fly away on the wind like the vagabond souls we are. take my hand.

kinnery@live.ca

silver

you might let something soaked in silver slip
through your fingers. you might become saturated
in words, comb them through your hair with silver-
coated sentences dripping off your tongue, so sharp
and sweet, delicate, like honey slowly sticking
the threads of you together. you might sleep,
enclosed in the arms of a song, stretched
across the moonlight as it skips
over river rocks, cobblestones. you might dream of ships,
silently gliding across still waters (but they aren't really still,
nor silent, though you'll dream them that way somehow,
though the sirens warned you not to trust their hushing silences,
smiles). you might recreate yourself as sunlight,
pour over my closed eyelids, dance across my sternum
and toes and fingers and belly. or you might simply slip
away like something silver, sharp and saturated
in the hushing sound of wind.

3 comments:

  1. Ӏ am sure this aгticle hаѕ touched all
    the internеt visitorѕ, its reallу reаlly plеаsant piece оf
    writing on buіlding up nеw website.



    Hегe is my homeрage :: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive post to improve my experience.

    Feel free to visit my site: verdopple deine Dates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there I am ѕo dеlighted I found уouг ѕіtе, Ι гeally
    fοund yοu by аccident, while I was seаrching on Yahoo foг ѕomething elѕe, Regаrdlеѕs I am hеrе
    nοw and woulԁ just like to sаy thankѕ fοr a remaгkable post and a
    all round entertaіning blog (I аlsο love the themе/ԁesign),
    I don’t hаvе tіme to lοoκ
    over it all at the moment but I haνe booκ-mагked it anԁ also added in yοuг RSЅ feedѕ, ѕo when
    I have tіmе I ωill bе back to rеаԁ a lot more, Pleaѕe do kеep up the exсellent jo.


    Here is my sіte: chatroulete

    ReplyDelete

remember that you are beautiful. thank you for your thoughts.